The lovely Rhian over at The Only Way is Melbourne nominated me for the Super Sweet Blog Award. Thank you so much! Rhian is a British mum who moved with her family to Australia. She is funny, witty and I absolutely love reading all about her adventures Down Under with her husband and her son (the Bear).
The Super Sweet Blog Award’s rules are:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to her/his blog;
- Nominate another blog or blogs for this award and let them know;
- Post the award on your blog;
- Answer 5 questions.
The questions are:
1- Cookies or Cake?
- Chocolate chip cookies with coffee in the afternoon!
2- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Dark chocolate and the darker, the better.
3- Favourite sweet treat?
- I prefer something salty over something sweet. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth. But, I do love baklavas (a Lebanese sweet made with filo pastry filled with chopped nuts or pistachios and sweetened with syrup.)
4- When do you crave sweet things the most?
- When I have a big decision to make, I need dark chocolate… I like to believe it helps the decision process!
5- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
- I don’t really know about a sweet nickname but I can tell you my friends call me Ritz!
And now, I would like to nominate Emily from Have a Laugh on Me for the Super Sweet Blog Award.
I discovered Emily’s blog through Grace and her Facebook Lovin Sunday late last year and, since then, I just love reading her blog where she talks about different subjects regarding her family and her life with honesty and humour.
Now, I’d like to do something a bit different for next week I Blog On Tuesday’s post. I saw this idea over at Perth Wife where she invited her readers to ask her questions she answered a few days later on her blog. I loved that idea because many times, when I read other blogs, I have questions going through my mind and not necessarily related to any post I would like to ask the blogger. So, I would like to ask you, my readers, what would you like to know about me? It can be anything you want to ask me, no restrictions. Be creative and imaginative! And, in next Tuesday’s post I will answer 10 of these questions. You can leave your question in the comment section or send me an email if you want to stay anonymous.
I’m looking forward to read your questions and even more to answer them.
Thank you again Rhian for the award!
Linking this post with Jess over at Essentially Jess for I Blog on Tuesdays.